- Removed wheel guards
- Moved wheels forward and electronics back to create better weight distribution
- Added T40 hubs to reduce the wheel slipping on the gearbox shaft
- Swapped weapon motors; EMAX RS2205 2300kv to Flywoo NIN V2 2303.5 3000kv
- Swapped drive motor and planetary gearbox; Chihai 16mm 22.5:1 Brushed to Repeat Drive Mini MK2
- Swapped drive belts type; MLX to S3M
- Replaced all ESCs with a 4-in-1 ESC
- Added a retention hole for the weapon safety
- silicone tube cutting guide
- antweight silicone tube wheels
- repeat drive mini - mounting plates
- remove before fight tags
Sandwiched between the carbon fiber panels is the TPU frame. The frame houses and protects most of the electrical components. The planetary gearboxes fit snuggly into holes in the front of the frame. two compartments make up the rear of the frame. The electronics compartment is the smaller of the two and features 4 standoffs for the 4-in-1 ESC to mount on to. The larger compartment is for the 450mAh 3s battery.
The frame is printed with zero top and bottom layers, this is to save weight. Rigidity in the X and Y axis comes mostly from the carbon fiber panels, so the top and bottom layers become redundant in this case.
Six perimeters are utilized to ensure vertical rigidity. Infill is Cubic at 50% density. This part took roughly 5 hours to print.
Aluminum Female Threaded Hex Standoff
M4 x 10mm PHSC
M3 x 10 FH Plastite Screw
M2 x 5mm FHSC
M2 x 6mm FHSC
Nylon-Insert Flange Locknut
Needle-Roller Thrust Bearing Washer