3D Printer Can Bus Toolhead
In an attempt to further minimize points of failure on my printers I decided to install a EBB42 CAN Bus PCB board. This will allow me to reduce the wire count at the tool head from 14 to 4 wires.
- EBB Github
- Amazon EBB
- Intro to CAN bus video
- Installing CAN bus PCB
- Has onboard TMC2209 Stepper Driver for the extruder
- Has onboard ADXL345 accelerometer, this can be utilized for resonance tuning.
- Wire Harness will be terminated with a 4 pin NLINKO connector
- This is the same connector that hart1213 utilized for his umbilical
- If the NLINKO Connectors prove to not be good I will swap this to M12 Connectors
- IGUS 4 x 22AWG Chainflex Wire