Modified Kit of Parts Chassis - “A” Frame
A modified version of the AM14U5 Kit of Parts Chassis.
- 32.31” x 26” Chassis Dimensions
- An additional AM14U End Plate is utilized to create an “A” shaped frame.
- Allows for game pieces to enter the frame to protect grabbers, grippers, and manipulators.
Front End Plates
- Two identical end plates are required for the front
- These plates should be cut down to 6”
- A center end plate with trimmed ends is required.
- 19” overall length
- 1.5” cut out of the vertical
- 1” cut away from the single profile
- 6 additional fasteners are required, they are identical to the fasteners utilized in the front
Rear End Plate
- The rear endplate is cut down to 26”
- No other modifications are required
- One of the center Churros is removed
- The remaining Churro needs to be cut down to 17.25”
AM14U A Frame Front.pdf97.6KB
AM14U A Frame Center.pdf99.3KB
AM14U5 A Frame Mod.f3d6306.7KB
AM14U5 A Frame Mod.step19583.6KB
The belt pathing in the Andymark instructions is not perfectly clear at a glance. This image is supplementary to allow for easy identification.